So as many of you may or may not have noticed . . . I have not been blogging recently.
No I have no been hiding eating fried twinkies and potato chips.
I have been keeping a secret.
Yep . . . that is baby #2!!
He or She will be making their entrance sometime near the beginning of August.
It was really really hard for me not to blog about this wonderful blessing, but we were keeping it a secret for a while and I couldn't trust myself to blog and not accidentally post something about it. LOL
So you may wonder what in the world I am going to blog about now??? I can't be actively trying to lose weight while I'm pregnant. Which is very true, but what I can do is make good choices & exercise still while I am pregnant.
When my son was born I had gained 72 lbs with him. WAIT WHAT?!?! YES . . . you read that right . . . 72 lbs! I expected at least a 20 lb baby . . . and when he was only 7 lbs 12 oz I was confused. Even though I tried to lose weight I never really did until about a year ago when I started this journey to lose weight.
I have many reasons for not wanting to gain a ton of weight. My number one reason is that it took a lot of work to get it off in the first place and I don't want to have to start all over again. Another reason is, if I gain too much weight I will be considered high risk and will not be allowed to give birth in the birthing center like I want to. Also it is just healthier all around for me and the baby.
So my goal is to not gain too much weight with this pregnancy, so I will be blogging about making healthier choices while pregnant and will also throw in some fun baby stuff just because we waited so long for this miracle that I just can't stop myself from talking about it every now and again. :o)
2 comments:
YAY! Congrats on coming out of the baby closet :D hehe
Oh I am so stinking happy for you. I was just thinking the other day that you hadn't been on much and I was worried that you had fallen into the great vast internet world! So happy for you. It is much easier to not gain weight the second time around..I did almost 60 with baby one and only 30 with number two. Once you see what a pain it is to take it off you are more vigilant the second time around!
Post a Comment