Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Been Gone & Friday Phone Dump (The Early Edition)

So my laptop decided to completely shut down anytime I used the internet.  I believe the computer just didn't like me and was trying to make my life difficult.  :o)

Have no fear, I now have an updated and kick butt laptop that WILL let me on the internet.

As for my weight, right now the scale and I have not been getting along . . .  But have no fear I am back in weight loss mode and will be blowing up the 240's for good very soon.

Just for fun here is a new thing I'm going to start called Friday Phone Dump. (Yes, I'm aware that it's not Friday, but I just couldn't wait to post it!) Gives you an idea of what my week looks like in pictures.  Please don't think I am smart enough to think of this . . . I totally got the idea from an amazing blogger.  Check her blog out here.  She makes me want to do more with my kid and take better pictures of it.  She's amazing.



No comments: