Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday

Stats: April 6, 2011


Starting Weight: 298.6 lbs
Current Weight: 272.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 180 lbs
Weight to Lose: 92.2 lbs

Weight Lost: 26.4 lbs


I have a huge NSV (Non Scale Victory) to report today. At my highest I wear a size 24 jeans. They are tight, but I refused to go any higher. REFUSE. Towards the beginning of my journey I needed to buy new jeans. I only own 2 pairs because jeans, especially fat girl jeans, are really expensive. I go through jeans fairly quickly . . . want to know why? Not because they wear out fast, because they don't, most of the time they are still in perfectly good condition when I have to get new ones. The problem is I wear out the inner thighs because I rub them to the point they have holes.

It's one of the many things I hate about being fat.

Anyway I had rubbed a hole in the last pair of jeans that I fit (I had a pair of 22's but they were way to tight to put on) so I had to get another pair. At the time I had just started my journey and while at the store I decided that the 24's fit, but I didn't want to get brand new jeans that would be too lose too quick. So even though they were tight I bought a 22.

It's now months later and my jeans have been getting loose. To be honest I completely thought I had remembered buying a 24 so when they were getting lose I was excited, but not too excited because I knew I still had a long way to go. So I was in the bathroom the other day and happened to look down at the tag in my very loose jeans . . . Wait . . . . What did that say?? Did that say 22??? Oh my gosh, my size 22 jeans are getting loose!! Man that felt good.

My size 22 jeans are loose baby!

That's what I call a good day.

1 comment:

LisaL said...

WOO! I bet that feels AWESOME! YAY for loose jeans!!!!!!!!
And congrats on even more weightloss!!!