Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happiness and a Taco Bowl

I love Mexican food.

I could eat it every day.

Finding healthy alternatives is really exciting for me. Taco salads are amazing, but being the carb lover that I am, my favorite part is the shell. I can't eat the shell now. It's basically a big ball of carby fat and I just can't have that. I'm learning to know my limits.

Thanks to the Hungry Girl 200 under 200 cookbook I have found a wonderful way to make a taco shell. So I decided to try it tonight.



I know . . . amazing right?

I was excited.

After my first bite of the shell I WAS GIDDY!

Even added a little of this . . .



I enjoyed every bite. I felt great afterwards (unlike my old Mexican dinners out). We will be having them again, really soon. I really love being able to have something I love to eat, but a much healthier version.

No comments: