On Friday, I had a binge.
ironically I looked back at when I had my last binge and it was exactly one month ago to the day.
Actually even though binges are a really bad habit/behavior that I'm trying to break, it's huge that I went a whole month without a binge. I also got through it and didn't let it affect the next day at all.
I know that the more I work on binges and how to change the behavior, the less and less they will happen. I really need to dig deep and figure out why I binge and work on trying to find an alternative or something I can do to change it.
Again, I counted for everything that I ate. I'm not running from it, but I'm not going to let it run me either.
This is a journey not a race. I'm not perfect and sometimes I'm going to fall, but I am also going to get right back up and keep moving because standing still is what got me here to begin with.
No comments:
Post a Comment