Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday

Stats: April 13, 2011


Starting Weight: 298.6 lbs
Current Weight: 268.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 180 lbs
Weight to Lose: 88.6 lbs <--Less than 90lbs to go!

Weight Lost: 30 lbs

That is a 30 people! A 3 and a 0 together!

I don't know why, but 30 seems big. Like I have actually accomplished something.

I also decided that I would reward myself with something for this milestone. I plan on doing other rewards, but I haven't yet determined when I will set rewards and what the reward will be yet for each milestone I set.

So for this reward, it was pretty much a no brainer. My wonderful 4 year old son decided that my MP3 player was a great place to stand and ended up cracking my screen. I was sad. I've had that MP3 player for 4 years and I loved it. So when my amazing friend T brought up the reward idea, I knew just what I would pick.

So currently on it's way to my home is my brand new MP3 player!

I will be posting pics and info once it gets here. :o)

My hard work is paying off. Even better . . . I'm proud of myself.

No comments: