Starting Weight: 298.6 lbs
Current Weight: 270.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 180 lbs
Weight to Lose: 90.6 lbs
Weight Lost: 28 lbs
+ 2 lbs
I know that this gain is probably sodium and my binge. I'm not going to let it get to me. It is what it is and all I can do is get back up and keep moving! I'm real, this is not always easy and I'm not always perfect. That's life.
Coming Soon . . . . The 30 Day Shred Challenge (also known as: I bought a dress that is 1 size smaller than I am right now that I want to be able to zip in a month) :o)
I know that this gain is probably sodium and my binge. I'm not going to let it get to me. It is what it is and all I can do is get back up and keep moving! I'm real, this is not always easy and I'm not always perfect. That's life.
Coming Soon . . . . The 30 Day Shred Challenge (also known as: I bought a dress that is 1 size smaller than I am right now that I want to be able to zip in a month) :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment