This is the truth.
I want to curl up in a ball and hide.
I now have hit an all time high of almost 300 lbs.
I can't run from it.
I can't pretend it isn't true.
I can't ignore it any longer.
Stress has been beating me senseless. Taking no prisoners. Leaving me feeling miserable all over again.
I was blessed with this amazing little girl who has been challenging me more than I ever thought possible. I can't use the lack of sleep and constant stress as an excuse anymore. It's not changing right now and all I'm doing is getting bigger and bigger. I need to feel good again. I know it's going to be a lot of work. Losing weight always is. I have to do it.
One step at a time. One bite at a time.
Join me! It's going to be ugly and beautiful all at the same time. There will be ups and there will be downs. It's my journey and I'm going to take it.


2 comments:
Glad to see you are back, I look forward to reading all about your journey!
Thanks so much! I'm working on starting today, it's always that first step that is the hardest.
Post a Comment