I read today about a weight loss blogger that died suddenly at the age of 30. 30 years old. That is my biggest fear beyond anything else . . . leaving my husband and my children before I'm ready.
I feel utterly selfish. It's selfish of me to not take care of myself. It's selfish of me not to want to be the healthiest I can be for my husband and my kids. I feel like a big jerk.
I am a big selfish jerk.
Enough is enough. It's time that I give my husband and my kids the person they deserve. The best me.
365 days. I'm going to fight for every single day.
1 comment:
Hey thanks for the shout out! Glad you are doing a year too. Lets get this done. I rejoined weight watchers and I am very glad I did. Good luck and lets stay in touch
Post a Comment