Sunday, November 11, 2012

New and Improved!! Now with additional baby at no charge!

She's here!  She's here! (well . . . 3 months ago)

Introducing Molly . . .

7lbs 9oz of scrunchable baby face.







She is pure joy wrapped in a kissable package.

Her birth was the hardest thing I have ever done in life, but worth every single drug free (yep you read that right) moment.  

So I'm sure the burning question on everyone's mind is . . .  "How much weight did you gain?".

I proudly only gained 27 lbs!  If you know me and know anything about my story then you know why ONLY 27 lbs is a great accomplishment.   It isn't 72 lbs like I gained when I was pregnant with my son so I'm thrilled!  Now here comes the crummy part.  Exhaustion and outside family stress has really taken it's toll and I've been eating worse than normal.  I weighed in this morning at a whopping 280.8 lbs.  Yikes.  So the time has come for me to get back to healthy eating and exercising.  I was well on my way before and I know that I can do it again.  

Here's the plan:

- tracking via My Fitness Pal app

- walking or exercise videos

- blogging

I'm back baby!

2 comments:

Erica Zamsky Hunt said...

OMG Welcome back-I just want to smoosh those cheeks!!!!

zinkemom said...

Welcome back! I'm back at this weight loss thing as of last Monday. I'm about 8 pounds heavier than you are now. We can do it!