Friday, April 13, 2012

Exercise and Baby Parts

Well first let me just say that I am still holding steady at 261, which is just a darn miracle.  Actually it's a testament to how hard I am working to maintain a healthy weight during this pregnancy.  It's not easy by any means, but I feel so much better than I did when I was pregnant with my son.  I'm almost 6 months pregnant (as of Sunday) and I've only gained 10 lbs.  However, I really want to do some sort of exercising because I feel like I'm losing muscle and I think it might help with my sleeping as well.  I'm researching what kind of exercising I can do while pregnant.

Anyone know of any exercising I can do while pregnant?

On to the baby parts news . . .

Baby is doing well  . . . apart from being stubborn like their brother, but luckily we did get a shot of the goods.  :)

Our baby . . . .


Is . . . .


A . . .


GIRL!!!


We are proud to introduce Molly Annabeth!


I was totally shocked when I didn't see boy parts!  I was convinced this was another boy and immediately started sobbing when we found out she was a she.  We are so thrilled and feel so blessed to have a boy and now we will have a little girl!  Her big brother is so excited and really really really wanted a baby sister.  We can't wait to meet her in August!

No comments: