Stats: July 27, 2011
Starting Weight: 298.6 lbs
Current Weight: 240.4 lbs
Goal Weight: 180 lbs
Weight to Lose: 60.4 lbs
Weight Lost: 58.2 lbs
-2.2 lbs
I'm 1.8 lbs away from losing 60 lbs!! For those of you who have checked out my goals list you know that next on my list is a new haircut & color (which I haven't done in years & years). I'm so excited and have been looking around the net and "trying on" new haircuts and colors. I'll post a blog tomorrow with my haircut choice and 2 choices of colors for you guys to look at. Hopefully my hairstylist has a magic wand and can re-create what I love. :o)
2 comments:
OMG I am so jealous....you are doing great!! So proud of you. Can't wait to see what you are going to look like after that new do!!! keep up the amazing work girl
Thanks girl! I'm going to email you sometime this weekend :o)
Post a Comment