Monday, August 1, 2011

The Great Hair Debate

So with my 60 lbs lost goal zooming this way, I decided to start thinking of what haircut and color I wanted to go for.

My hair is naturally curly and brown. I really wanted something that took a bit more effort to maintain, but would also look good curly if I wanted to go natural as well. Coloring my hair is something different and I wanted to go drastic, but not crazy wild.

Well after a couple of days of looking through lots of different styles I finally decided on one.

Here is me now . . . (yikes sorry about the no makeup and scary hair!)




Here is me with the cut & the color that the hair originally came with on the site I used . . .



Here is me with the color I am leaning towards (only I'm thinking of adding some lighter brown highlights) . . .



So what do you guys think??

2 comments:

Weight Watcher Wannabe said...

I like the second one best.. What site did you use to try out the hair dew looks?

Jen said...

I'm leaning towards the second one too! :o) I used www.taaz.com , it is so much fun to play around with!