Stats: May 11, 2011
Starting Weight: 298.6 lbs
Current Weight: 259.4 lbs
Goal Weight: 180 lbs
Weight to Lose: 79.4 lbs
Weight Lost: 39.2 lbs
+ .2 lbs
To be honest I'm not surprised by the gain. Even though it's minimal, I just don't think my body could keep up with the 5.4 lbs I lost last week. No matter how little the gain is, it still messes with my head. I just have to remind myself that I lost a ton of weight last week and that I need to focus on that.
6 comments:
I recently started following along with your journey and the thing I like is that we're both as similar weights and have similar amounts to lose. I look forward to following along with you! Great job on the huge weight loss!
Don't let it mess with you, Jen. You CAN do this! Just imagine the two of us shopping for new clothes in the SKINNY PEOPLE STORES at the end of the summer!
I gained a pd this week too. It messes with your head. Just keep focus on your workouts (I am much better at giving advice) ;-)
HilBil - It's so nice to have someone with a similar journey! I love Hungry Girl too. :o)
Sarah - Thank you! I needed a good kick in the butt. I can't WAIT to shop in a regular store!
Chunky Monkey - I need to get back to working out, I have been slacking so much with that. Thanks for the advice!
Post a Comment