So for those keeping track, here is the first Dress post.
Without further ado . . .
I tried the dress on and even though I can wiggle into it (yay), I can't breathe. I don't know about you, but no matter how pretty a dress is, I feel like breathing is just not something I can live without. :o) So I won't be wearing the dress for the wedding I'm going to tomorrow.
BUT . . . There is a silver lining.
In an effort to not buy something new, I decided to look through my old size 18/20 tops to see if by some amazing chance I could find something that I could fit into. I found a shirt that will go great with my new jean skirt that I bought during my surprise hubby shopping trip. So I tried it on and it FIT! I mean really fit, not just I squeezed myself into it, but it really truly fit. I will of course take some pictures tomorrow so you all can see the outfit.
Yes I would be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed that the dress didn't magically fit, but I know that I am a solid size 20w and down from a 24W that's pretty great. Plus now I can make my husband take me out to a nice dinner when the dress does fit. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment