Even if you don't want it to.
Notice my past blog history. It goes all the way back to pretty much the beginning of 2008. 2008! THREE years ago I started this blog. I wasted 3 years of my life. Actually more than that because I have been overweight since high school. It makes me mad to think about all that wasted time, but really there is no use in living in the past. I just need to keep working on myself now so that I can look back on this blog in another 3 years and realize how far I have come.
1 comment:
Woot! Good for you. I do the same thing. Well, my blog is fairly new, but still, thinking back to how much time I've wasted being fat and unhappy. But like you said, there's no point in dwelling on it. It happened and now it's time to change :D
Post a Comment