Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good News Day

As I predicted (for once) my post about the health insurance was incredibly dramatic and it was in fact all for not. I checked our bank account yesterday and our insurance company had taken out our first "new" premium payment! I've never been so happy to see money taken out of my account. That means that they obviously approved our insurance without any problems with my PCOS diagnosis. WOO HOO!!! I've never felt such relief before. The fear of being rejected was high, but it's given me even more reason to deal with this weight once and for all. With all that being said, I decided to start a list of things to look forward to the more weight I lose.

- Not ever worrying about being dropped from my insurance for some weight related reason.

- Being able to even THINK about going to a theme park without being terrified of not fitting any of the rides.
(My son has been asking about Disney World and it's giving me panic attacks)

- Sitting through a movie without even giving the seat one single thought.

- Buying clothes because they look good on me, not just because they are the only things that will fit me.

- Wearing shorts or skirts (Yes I know I could wear them now, but I don't feel comfortable wearing them)

- Walking up steps without having to stop and catch my breath before I talk

- Not dreading buying a bathing suit

- Babies Babies and more Babies (may have to convince my husband on that one)

- Running (I know deep down inside I'm a runner, I just know it)

And now I will leave you with a quote from the amazing Jillian Michaels.

"Your destiny is just waiting for you to show up!"

I don't know about you, but I plan on showing up for my destiny.

No comments: