Monday, February 18, 2008

Turbo Jam on the way . . . highlight to a bad weekend

I can't stand going out to eat sometimes. It's really hard to eat good out when you are not prepared. Although it was my fault for not being prepared. Of course I could have made better choices even if I wasn't prepared. But tomorrow is another day and I'm not going to let it get to me. I will weigh myself tomorrow and I will be truely suprised if I don't gain.

On a much brighter note I saw yet another commercial for Turbo Jam and I finally gave in and ordered it. My fear much like other big girls that decide to lose weight is flabby and loose skin. I fear it like a big pile of carbs, but I think that if I exercise and tone then I won't have to worry about that. Because what is the point of losing 120 lbs if I'm all flabby? I can't wait until it gets here because it promises results with an element of dancing aerobic fun!

No comments: