Thursday, February 14, 2008

Treadmill Woes

I have stopped using the treadmill at home. I have found every and any excuse in the book not to be able to use it. I am still walking 3 days a week, but I need to do something more. I have a ton of workout videos so on the days I don't feel like walking on the treadmill I'm going to at least make time for a video . . . something is better than nothing.

So far I'm doing well with the eating now that I am doing the points system. Gives me a guideline which I really need. I still have an issue with afternoons when I get home from work or right before dinner. Smart idea would be for me to workout when I start feeling like grabbing food I don't need. I'm going to have to start trying that.

No comments: