Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Plan

When I lost weight before I used the My Fitness Pal app.  It's a great app and I will still be using it this time as well.  I learned a long time ago that if I don't write down what I eat then I don't lose weight.

BUT, I want to change the way I eat.  I want to change the way my family eats.  The only way to do that is to find a plan.

Enter . . . Chris Powell.


You can find it here.

I have tried more "diets" than I could possibly remember.  

THEY DON'T WORK.  (Can you believe it . . . I just said it!)

They don't.  I don't care who you are . . . diets don't work, if they did we would all be healthy.  The only thing that will work is changing the foods I eat and making the change permanent.  This book is going to help me do that. (No I'm not getting paid to say that . . Chris Powell doesn't even know I exist)  We eat a LOT of processed junk, even when I'm eating "healthy" I eat "healthy" processed junk.  Not good.

So I'll post some of what I'm eating in the weeks to follow and of course will be posting my first weigh-in this Wednesday!

Side Note: He's not bad to look at either!  ;o)

1 comment:

Erica Zamsky Hunt said...

Girl I love that you have a plan...I have been doing weight watchers because I need to write my shit down and get my booty to a meeting and be accountable. It is great that you have figured out what does and doesn't work for you. I would also say if you have a minute go over to www.mamavation.com I have been over there and there is a lot of great support that I find helpful! Good luck and keep us updates!