Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Does it EVER end?

I follow a couple of different weight loss blogs and there is a theme.

Never ending struggle.

I'm angry that I have to think about what I eat. I'm scared that even when I reach my goal that I will always and forever have to think about what I eat for fear that I will quickly return back to my former fat self.

But then the other side of me knows that it could be far worse. My life is good. I'm one of the lucky ones. I have an understanding and amazing husband. I'm blessed to have a wonderful son who makes me laugh every day. This is the good life . . . .


3 comments:

Momma Hunt said...

I hate to rain on your parade but I thought I had it under control, I thought I could do it. Well I was wrong I did not keep on top of my eating adn exercise and gained back 40 of the 70 pounds I had lost hten had two babies and have to loose that amount all over again. I have sort of come to terms that this is forever. Hence why I am working on eating clean. I am recordning my food and eating clean which is more of a maintainable lifestyle then wieght watchers at least in my mind. Hang in there and just worry about right now. The next goal, not the whole road. Sometimes if you look at hte whole thing it is overwhelming.

LisaL said...

Oh I hear ya. Struggling to lose weight, and then the thought of having to always think about what we're eating is tiring.
Hopefully one day some pharmacy will create that miracle "get skinny" pill for us all ;) hehe
Seriously, you're doing AMAZING!

Jen said...

Momma Hunt - I think that is the conclusion that I am coming to . . . I know that this is forever and I just have to learn how to accept that and move forward. Thanks so much for your support!!


Lisa - I heart you :o) Let me know if you ever get your hands on that pill!