Stats: August 31, 2011
Starting Weight: 298.6 lbs
Current Weight: 241.8 lbs
Goal Weight: 180 lbs
Weight to Lose: 61.8 lbs
Weight Lost: 56.8 lbs
- 2.6 lbs
I completely didn't post my HUGE gain last week. To be honest, I have no idea how I lost weight this week. Our power has been out since Saturday at 4:30 am and it was just restored last night at 5:00 so needless to say my eating was horrible.
I look on this weight loss as a miracle . . . one that I'm not going to take for granted. I had some rough stuff happen recently and I've let it derail my eating because I was so angry at my body. But I have to push past it, even if my body doesn't do what it's supposed to do, I still have to push on. I have to remember that being healthy in the end is what truly matters.
3 comments:
great job Jen! :) Glad you finally have power back...
Take any loss you can. We have had a tough time here with no power for a few days from the hurricane. You said you had some rough stuff going on..Hope you are ok. I am finally back at work with real email again so feel free to send an email with how you have been when you have some time ehunt@npsct.org
Great job!! We're all going to have tough times, it's what we do after that counts!
Post a Comment