Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday

Stats: July 20, 2011

Starting Weight: 298.6 lbs
Current Weight: 242.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 180 lbs
Weight to Lose: 62.6 lbs

Weight Lost: 56 lbs

-1.2 lbs

I'm still plugging along. Nothing crazy big, but I'm still moving in the right direction and that is all that matters!

3 comments:

LisaL said...

Just wanted to say here. GL in your TWW and WOOHOO on the weight loss!!!

Jen said...

Thanks Lisa!!

Momma Hunt said...

Great for you! I have been trying so hard for a few weeks an no movement on the scale (maybe the 100+ temps here might be the reason. I am so proud of you. Hang in there. I know you emailed me at work but I never check it so if you have time fire me of one to my "real" email and let me know how you are doing ezhunt@hotmail.com