Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The BIG 50

No, I'm not turning 50.

And anyone that thought that is no longer my friend. So those of you who did think that may now hang your head in shame. Shame on you! :o)

Anyway . . . no for those who have been paying close attention to my weight loss, I'm now only 2 lbs away from losing 50 lbs!! This is major for a couple of reasons.

1. Of course just losing 50 lbs is HUGE (no pun intended) :o)

2. 50 lbs marks the time for a new progress picture!

3. The most weight I have ever lost was 53 lbs. Hitting that mark and going past it is going to be a serious turning point for me. I'm currently only 5 lbs away from that goal!

The thing that is even more exciting is that I'm going to set some new goals for myself for the next 5 months. Having smaller goals, for me, helps tremendously. I feel so accomplished possibly meeting my first goal in a week that it doesn't make the big number I have to lose seem that bad.


1 comment:

Jaime said...

Congratulations on the great loss this week - you have to be VERY proud of that! And I did notice you were getting close to a big milestone :) Good luck, but I don't think you need it...you will sail right past that 53lb mark!