Thursday, June 30, 2011

50 pounds ago . . .

This is what 50 lbs lost looks like.






50 lbs ago I couldn't . . .

- Paint my toenails



- Sleep well (breathing wasn't good)


- Walk up my stairs without being seriously out of breath


- Even think of doing this



- Pick up my 41 lb 4 year old


I fought for every single pound I lost. It wasn't easy, but I just had to put one foot in front of the other every single day. Now on to the next 50 lbs!

7 comments:

GirlyGirl said...

Congratulations, Jen! What a wonderful accomplishment.

TT said...

You are my hero. <3

Erin said...

You look great! Big difference in the stomach and neck areas!

Gemma said...

Congrats girl! You can do this!!

Jen said...

Thanks guys!! Looking at the pictures helps keep me focused. I still look in the mirror and see the same person, which makes it hard to continue to be motivated. I'm pushing past it though.

Momma Hunt said...

Im a bit behind in my blog reading....congrats!!! So proud of you and I know how hard every single one of those pounds was!

Jen said...

Thank you! It's so nice to have people that know how hard this journey really is. Totally worth it though!