Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Wedding & The Cake

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and the family and I had a wonderful time.

Pardon my blinding white legs and my sons beet red face. He was enjoying running around with friends.

Even thought I didn't fit into the Dress I still felt good in my size 18/20 shirt. It was wonderful spending time with family and the food was out of this world. I did eat, but I was careful to steer clear of the rolls and potatoes. I had a little bit of 24 hour salad, green beans and wonderful beef, plus some super yummy grapes. I enjoyed myself. I ate, but I didn't stuff myself.

We stayed to help clean up afterwards and ended up coming home with this . . .

Yep that would be a giant part of the wedding cake . . . ummmm I will not be eating any of that.


I had a rough day yesterday after my no weight lost weigh-in day, but I didn't let it get to me. I can't let the scale define me. I'm feeling better and starting to look better. I will not go backwards, I will only move forward.

2 comments:

LisaL said...

You have such a beautiful family :D And you look amazing!
Wow, that is a big hunk of wedding cake ya got there lol.

Jen said...

Thanks Lisa!!