Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Someone Kick Me . . . Please

I've fallen.

I need a kick in the butt please.

I'm not 100% down for the count, but I'm heading in that direction.

I haven't been full force bingeing, but I haven't been watching what I eat quite as carefully & I have had some binge moments.

I need to remember why I'm doing this. I need to get a reality check and quick.

So who is going to kick my butt?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks Gemma . . . I knew I could count on you for a good kick. :o)

Momma Hunt said...

Hang in there...I have been having a tough time too. Perhaps we can check in on each other! I would love a buddy to help kick my booty too! Feel free to email anytime you need a boost at ehunt@npsct.org

Jen said...

Momma Hunt I would love a check in buddy! I'll send you an email. :o)