Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scale Saturday

* I know this is late, but I was at my Mom's this weekend and we had internet trouble*

Stats: May 7, 2011

Starting Weight: 298.6 lbs
Current Weight: 259.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 180 lbs
Weight to Lose: 79.2 lbs

Weight Lost: 39.4 lbs

- 3.2 lbs <--- WHAT?!?!


I have no idea how I lost a total of 5.4 lbs in one week! After I jumped on the scale I thought that I must have lost one of my arms and some how not noticed. Look to the left . . . nope arms still there. Look to the right . . . man I hope I didn't lose my right arm because I really like that arm . . . Whew . . . nope right arm is still there too. So I didn't lose any arms and still had an amazing weigh in. I'm speechless.

2 comments:

Momma Hunt said...

Oh so excited for you...wish my scale said the same. Congrats!!! Keep up the amazing work!

Jen said...

Thanks Momma Hunt! It was a great day. :o)