I lost 45 lbs with Weight Watchers a million years ago and reached a block & gave up.
When I lost my weight before my son, I also hit a block around the 40 lb mark, but made it past it and lost 53 lbs. Then I gained 72 lbs during my pregnancy and could never get back the fight I had to lose it again.
To be honest I think it's more mental than physical. Weight loss is scary.
There is a reason I'm fat. Fat is protection. Protection against what . . . I'm really not sure yet. But I'm going to do my best to figure it out. I can do the work food wise and even exercise wise to lose weight, but if I don't really get to the root of why I'm eating and trying to protect myself then I will never be successful in losing weight long term. I will continue to fight a war with myself and never get anywhere.
Look forward to upcoming post on me working through this. It's not going to be pretty and it's going to be hard, but it's necessary.
Weight loss is hard work.
4 comments:
I <3 you!
I <3 you too!!
I feel your pain I am stuck in my usual spot which is about 35 pounds about five pounds above my first pregnancy weight. I got down to this point once before got pregnant and just need to bust through. Hang in there...we will both get there
Thanks Momma Hunt. We will both get there! I'm fighting. :o)
Post a Comment