First lets talk about the fact that there will be no Scale Saturday this week. My bad day binge was followed by another binge day and so instead of getting on the scale and possibly setting myself up for a significant gain, I decided to skip the weigh in. It's not that I don't want to be honest with myself, but I think at this point it's going to do more harm than good.
So why is my husband amazing you ask?
Well let me just say that my husband is amazing for many reasons, however on this day he is amazing for one particular reason.
He knows that I was having a bit of a hard time with the eating the last couple of days. He not only tried to talk to me about it and help me get out of my binging funk, which is really big for him because he doesn't always understand this whole eating monster inside of me, but he also surprised me last night.
We went out to dinner at Chili's (which I am back on track so I did well). I had a salad with only half the dressing and their Chicken Enchilada Soup . . . which is to DIE FOR! After dinner we got in the car and hubby surprised me by taking me to Fashion Bug. He said that I needed a pick me up. Isn't that the sweetest thing you have ever heard?
Even better, I'm in a 20W officially and a 1X shirt. Woo Hoo!!!
My husband is amazing.
He is just what I needed.
3 comments:
Awww, so sweet of him to do that for you! YAY for your DH!
And woohoo for the drop is sizes!!!!
Okay, so now I'm reading back through your entire blog....1x, while it might not seem like it to some people, is like TINY people clothes....that's so awesome!!
Thanks Ali! I know, a 1X is almost into normal sizes! It's a huge accomplishment for me.
Post a Comment