- I'm learning, what being healthy really is.
- I'm learning to move more and sit less.
- I'm learning to believe in myself again.
I don't know when it happened because I'm sure it happened gradually, but at some point I stopped trusting and believing in myself. I didn't need other people to put me down, because I was doing a good job of that all on my own. Even harder than the food is dealing with emotions. I sometimes feel like a child learning how to walk. I am literally having to train myself to deal with my emotions in a different way other than going to food. I am having to work hard at looking at food in a completely different way. It's really empowering. As a good steward of my body, I have the control. I have the ability to build myself up and the power to make better choices.
Isn't that good news?
Who knew? :o)
2 comments:
Seriously, who on Earth would put you down? You are one of the most amazing people I know ...
That is so sweet, and the feeling is very mutual!
Post a Comment