(Ok Ok . . . probably more than one, but one is all I'm admitting to right now.)
I have been pretty much getting on the scale every day. For me, it's not a good idea. I do need to weigh myself more than once a week because it keeps me on track, but weighing every day is going to be self destructive at some point. S-o . . . I have a plan.
*cue drum roll* :o)
Introducing . . . Scale Saturday and Weigh-in Wednesday!
I'm going to weigh myself on Saturday mornings and Wednesday mornings from now on and post my results. I think 2 days a week will be sufficient enough for me to keep myself in check, but also it's not too much so I won't be sabotaging myself.
Also I started adding in exercise today. My goal is to exercise at least 4 times a week to start. Eventually I want to exercise every day, but I think 4 days a week to start is a great goal.
Today's Exercise
Time: 20:05
Distance: 1.018 miles
Speed: 3.0
Incline: 2.0

No comments:
Post a Comment