Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sick, Sick and more Sick

Nate has been sick all week. So we have been stuck in the house all week. It's been really tough on my eating. I had a really rough time Thursday, but got right back on the horse on Friday. The thing I hate most about having a bad eating day is that is really puts my weight loss in jeopardy. I feel like I have one bad day and then it takes me 2-3 days to get back to my weight before the bad day. Sure I could whine about how unfair it is, but you know what . . . IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING! The only thing I can do is keep pushing forward and try harder next time. Maybe next time instead of a bad day I can just limit myself to one bad meal.

I have also been trying to find some inspiration. I have found a couple of really good blogs that I'm reading. It helps to see the other side of real weight loss. I know that I can do it, I just need to believe it.

No comments: