Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Scare Tactics

So I have a very good friend that just had gastric bypass, and numerous other friends who are talking about having it. I have toyed with the idea myself, but let me tell you it's never going to happen. Seeing how much pain my friend was in and how much her life is forever changed because her body inside was put in a position that they can never be reversed. In a surprising turn of events, however, it has made me serious about losing weight and becoming healthy the right way. As of today I'm 7 lbs down. I didn't lose much over the weekend, but that is because I went out to eat twice. I think going out to eat needs to be something that I do on a very very rare basis. I'm feeling good though and I have a goal of losing at least 50lbs by my friends birthday which is in June . . . five months away.

No comments: