Wow so it has been over a year since I have written on my blog. A lot has happened in a year . . . lost weight, gained weight, lost my grandma and my grandpa all in the span of 2 weeks, hated myself, loved myself, started numerous diets, changed jobs 2 times and watched my baby boy turn 4. Like a lot of people do, I started out this new year "ready" to make a change. Change sucks. I hate it and have never been good at it. However, I know that in order to get the things I want (feeling better about myself, another baby, to get back to the amazing girl my husband fell in love with) I have to make a change. I think writing about it will help. It will help keep me motivated and give me something to look back on.
Are you ready?
I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment