Sunday, April 13, 2008

Same old same old

I'm still the same this week. Did ok during the week, but I had a really tough this past weekend for some reason. I ended up eating one of my hubby's frozen pizzas. But again, not kicking myself about it, I just jumped right back on plan and have done pretty well so far. Hopefully I will see a loss this week when I weigh in. Two new things that I'm starting is a Biggest Loser competition on my 3 fat chicks on a diet website. It hopefully will give me some much needed motivation, because the competition part will kick my butt in gear for sure. Plus I found a plan called Couch to 5K that will hopefully have me running at the end of 9 weeks! I'm excited because I've always wanted to be a runner, but I just didn't know where to start. So I'm looking forward to starting that this week too. Plus a friend and I have been working out every Saturday at the gym for 2 weeks. Every little bit counts. Hopefully this will be the boost I need to get back on track.

No comments: