Wednesday, January 16, 2008
First Setback
I have been really good at walking at work with my friend Lisa so that is a positive. I eat really well for breakfast, morning snack and lunch. My main problem is when I come home and after I eat my healthy afternoon snack I get this overwhelming urge to pig out on any carb I can find. I don't know what I could do to stop myself besides possibly going to the garage and walking some more on my treadmill. Or I might need to add a carb to my afternoon snack to help with that craving. Other than that I need to work on doing better during the weekends. It's hard not to fall into old habits of eating out, and even though I could eat out I need to make better choices when we do. I'm not giving up though! I'm sticking with it, I don't expect to lose the weight super fast because I'm doing it the right way, but I'm going to stick with it! Going to walk on the treadmill tomorrow during my baby's nap so no excuses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment