Monday, December 31, 2007
A New Beginning in 2008
So apparently I'm already off to a rocky start. I didn't start when I said I would, but I can't let that beat me. Since tomorrow is the first day of 2008 I thought I would start my brand new life at the beginning of a brand new year. I'm concerned about my weight and my hubby's weight. We both have health problems on both sides of our families so we need to take care of ourselves even more. We took the first step by buying healthier foods at the grocery store this week. I have asked to move our treadmill out to the garage so that I can use it. (We had to move it because we had no room once we had Nathan.) Once it's in the garage then I will have no excuse, rain or shine I have to exercise. I weighed myself again and it was so high I'm not even sure it's ever been that high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment