So I sit here and I wonder, "At what point do you say, enough is enough?" How big do I have to get? How disgusted do I have to get with myself before I actually do something about it? As it is the 53 lbs I lost before I had my son are all back and I feel gross most of the time. I sit here in my size 22 jeans and I dream about going into a regular store and not have to search for something I can try to squeeze myself into. Well, today I got the slap in the face I needed today. A missed period normally means only one thing, but instead today it means that I have gained so much weight that my body is screaming at me. So again what is it going to take? Do I need to get to the point where I can't move and a doctor is telling me that I am going to die? I cannot allow myself to get to that point. I have been through diet after diet searching for some miracle cure or quick weight loss solution, but have found none. I have to do it the right way, it will be long and tough but it's the only way for me to make it to my goal. So I am going to start on Thursday, December 13, 2007. I will take my starting pics then too. For now here are my goals.
Stats:
Starting Weight: 288 pounds
Goal Weight: 170 pounds
Weight to Lose: 118 pounds
Goal Rate of Loss: 10 pounds per month
Goal Date: Roughly 1 year (12 months)
So this is it, the point at which I say "NO MORE!" I won't be perfect, but I won't give up either. I deserve to love myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment